Rates and Insurance Information
- Cigna/Cigna EAP
- United HealthCare (Optum EAP, UMR, etc.)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
She is an out-of-network provider for most other insurance plans. She provides all interested out-of-network clients with an app to use to file for out-of-network reimbursement quickly and easily.
If cost is a barrier to your mental health care, please know that sliding scale or reduced rates are also available. Please contact Dr. Cleveland directly through this website or by calling (210) 864-6124 to inquire about sliding scale opportunities.
Individual therapy initial intake session – 50 minutes – $150
Individual therapy session – 50 minutes – $135
Executive functioning coaching sessions – 45 minutes – $80
Evaluations (ADHD/ADD and ASD) – $850
Support group for young adults/adults with ASD/Asperger’s – $50 per group session
How do I find out if my insurance plan has out-of-network coverage?
It is important to make an informed decision before getting started with counseling.
Call your insurance provider and ask:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my out-of-network deductible? Does that include medical? Have I met it?
- Are out-of-network services by a licensed clinical psychologist covered?
- What is my co-insurance for out-of-network care?
- Is any pre-approval required under any circumstances before obtaining out-of-network mental health services to be reimbursed?
- If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a percentage? What percentage?
For psychotherapy, ask:
- Do you cover procedural codes 90834 and/or 90837?
- What is the maximum allowed amount for procedural codes 90834 and/or 90837?
For ADHD and ASD testing, ask:
- What is the maximum allowed amount for procedural codes 96130/96131 and 96138/96139?